Wednesday 27 June 2007

Back to the grind

Hello Friends,

I am now sitting in a loverly rehearsal studio in "Burbank, California" (anchorman? anyone?) where we are rehearsing 3 new songs to add to the set. I'm not feeling well, and my throat is hurting so I'm sipping a cup of too-hot tea in hopes it will help me sing.
Chicago was awesome, we got back monday morning. One of our friends is the drummer for Seal, and he was in Chicago for a special benefit concert at the lyric opera house. Oprah was there (although I didn't see her, and she's lucky I didn't because I would have ambushed her), and Jessie Jackson it was quite the gala. We got to go, and let me just tell you, it was SO much fun. I didn't realize how many Seal songs I actually knew and liked. He's a great performer too! The following night we had a show at the toyota center just outside the city. It was another one of those wango-tango-ish shows with a bunch of other artists on the bill... my favorite was Gym Class Heroes. They performed with us in Long Island at Z100 also, and I really like their music. Anyone who's on myspace needs to listen to their song, "New Friend Request" - very clever lyrics, and a great beat. anyway, I am needed at rehearsal, I will put some more pictures up here soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Roberto Allende said...

Hope you're feeling better by now.

Glad you're having fun!

Looking forward to the pics.